[hpsdr] Help with DSP please

maillistrw at optusnet.com.au maillistrw at optusnet.com.au
Sat Aug 10 15:26:39 PDT 2013

Thanks Alberto,

I did a search using:  “Understanding Digital Signal Processing” and found the following:

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=understanding%20digital%20signal%20processing&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CGMQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.preterhuman.net%2Ftexts%2Fengineering%2FDsp%2FUnderstanding%2520Digital%2520Signal%2520Processing.pdf&ei=ILwGUtq4LsiviQel2ID4Bg&usg=AFQjCNGgYlA2n6VCTvljENUZ7rgSJtMy8w&bvm=bv.50500085,d.aGc

Hope the link works, it is a PDF file and looks to be part or all of the book.

Roderick Wall, vk3yc.