[hpsdr] Resurrecting Ozy

Jeff Cook jeffrie at talktalk.net
Fri Aug 16 10:15:07 PDT 2013

Steady on Richard, that old set of cards you describe is my cutting-edge HF
set-up. Our worldwide design team chose the right way to go all those years
back when I first started collecting this kit, and it's becoming more and
more apparent that the big ham radio manufacturers are incorporating
increasing amounts of SDR into their offerings.  Advance Australia fair, God
bless America, God save the Queen. And to add to the gaiety of nations the
English Premier league kicks off tomorrow.

Jeff Cook, G0AFQ.