[hpsdr] Anan-10 + External Amp

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Thu Aug 22 06:04:57 PDT 2013

Hi Joe --

Yes, it can be done.  I'm using the TenTec 418 with great results.  The
"PTT OUT" signal is on pin 25 on Hermes J16 (the 26 pin IDC connector on
the rear).

I'm just finishing work on a breakout board that makes that signal, as
well as several other useful ones, available.  TAPR will be offering it
as a kit, hopefully in a month or so.  Here's some info:
http://www.febo.com/pages/hpsdr/hermes_breakout/index.html

John