[hpsdr] Anan-10 + External Amp

Joe Giacobello, K2XX k2xx at swva.net
Wed Aug 21 12:55:26 PDT 2013

I have an old TenTec 425 amp here that I'd like to use with my Anan-10.
I figure 10W drive will give 100-200W out.  However, it's not clear to
me how to switch the amp in line by grounding its PTT on transmit.  Are
the open drain or collector pins on J16 used?  If so, I see no means of
activating them via the latest version of PSDR_mrx.

I have to believe others have already done something similar.  If you
can provide any direction on this question, I'd appreciate hearing from you.

Many thanks and 73,

Joe
K2XX