[hpsdr] Alternate wiring of L4

Helmut, DC6NY dc6ny at gmx.de
Sat Aug 24 10:20:39 PDT 2013

I reported about my experience with this kind of transformer in a similar application. Kjell is also a very skilled designer and he collected obviously other experiences in that case. We both know that the broadband performance of an amp depends on the core material, coupling factor, transformation ratio, stray inductances and output impedances of the active devices. I can't recognize a significant reason to reject Tom's approach for L4.

73, DC6NY