[hpsdr] Penelope T2 orientation - soldering

AA8K73 GMail aa8k73 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 04:06:48 PDT 2013

Hi Dale,

In November/2009, Luis and Graham describe using ChipQuik,
in February/2011, Scotty describes technique and
Joe also endorses using ChipQuik [Bismuth?].
See quotes below.

Here is a short video showing ChipQuik technique
that I found helpful.  Yes, there is an ad first.
< http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTQqjggeklo >

Can anyone recommend a temperature setting for my
soldering iron to melt the original TAPR board solder?
I fear melting the transformer or lifting a trace.

Mike - AA8K