[hpsdr] LINE-OUT on Hermes J16?

John Ackermann jra at febo.com
Sun Aug 25 09:18:15 PDT 2013

Should the line-out lines on Hermes J16 (pins 7 and 8 as shown in the
manual) be active in parallel with the headphone and speaker outputs, or
are they mixed/controlled separately?  Or perhaps not implemented?

I'm testing the breakout board and when I plug my powered speakers into
what should be line-out, I don't hear anything.  The headphone outputs
(pins 5 and 6) are working as expected.  I'm trying to figure out if
there's a problem in the breakout board, or if it's just a matter of
PowerSDR settings (although I haven't found anything in the setup tab
around audio output routing).

Thanks,

John