[hpsdr] Munin - minimum drive to achieve 100W output

Lyle Johnson kk7p4dsp at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 16:48:46 PDT 2013

Dale,

Use ChipQuik and set your soldering iron temp to 250F or so.  Use plenty
of liquid flux and flow the chipquik alloy onto the pads at T2.  No
board damage and part will come right off.

Clean carefully using solder wick, keep the soldering iron temp still
set very low and plenty of liquid flux and the chipquick residue will
wick right into the solder braid (you can also use coax shield braid).

Wipe with alcohol, then solder the part down using regular solder and
soldering temps.

73,

Lyle KK7P