[hpsdr] Munin enclosure

n3evl n3evl at townisp.com
Wed Aug 28 14:56:38 PDT 2013

I considered attempting to mount Munin inside my Pandora enclosure (in
place of PennyWhistle) but decided to mount it in a separate box.  I
purchased a nice aluminum box from TenTec, similar in size to Pandora.
This gave plenty of scope for deciding on the placement of the amp and
space for a fan.  I cut a circular hole in the back panel for the fan
mounting and drilled additional multiple small holes for air exit.

I can lookup the enclosure details and send pics if interested.

Pete - N3EVL