[hpsdr] Munin photo wanted

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Fri Aug 30 09:38:22 PDT 2013

Hi John.

I do not know what PN for the multi turn trim pots Don has sent you but I
see from the data sheets from Bourns and Vishay that the footprint may be
different from the original one turn pot...

If you first solder the center tap pad and slide it as far out as
possible, I think it is possible to get enough access to the other 2 pads
for soldering. But as I do not have any of them at the moment, I am not
sure!

73, Kjell

Sendt med Operas e-postklient: http://www.opera.com/mail/