[hpsdr] USB VID/PID

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Sat Aug 31 18:17:09 PDT 2013

John:

If you read the web site you sent, below, you will note that the cost of
a VID
(Vendor ID) is $5000 if you don't join the USB organization, or just
$4000 per year,
if you do join.

How badly do you want the USB driver to say HPSDR?

If you will volunteer to buy the VID for the group, I am sure there are
a few guys
that will do the programming.  :-)

You can buy a lot of Ethernet interface cards for your radio and
computer for $5000.
In which case you won't need a VID.

--- Graham / KE9H

==