[hpsdr] Munin output

Tony Hagen prosdr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 08:41:20 PST 2013

I am trying hard but not able to figure out what's wrong with Munin output.

I am exciting Munin through Rohde & Schwarz signal generator.
At the output I am using 50 ohms dummy load.

Symptoms :-
After experiencing the heat on the heatsink which looks quite unrealistic probably we can heat a cup of coffee and no power output at the power meter I started simple checks.
At the input I am feeding 18 Mhz . But when I measure the output frequency from munin its showing 294-300 Hz.

Before I do other checks if any body can provide me where and what exactly I should look for it will be a great help

73s
Tony