[hpsdr] Fwd: Re: No dual receiver on Tranverter IF Band???

Bill Diaz william.diaz at comcast.net
Fri Dec 13 17:53:58 PST 2013

Clyde,
     Not sure I am following you, especially the EXT1/RX2 reference.
EXT1 is associated with RX1, not RX2.  If you are using a splitter to
share an antenna for EXT1 and RX2 then the EXT1/RX2 reference would make
sense to me.

     Your statement :

This is a bug -- you should be able to have dual receivers on 10m AND use it as your Tranceiver IF.  Please put this on the "to be fixed" list!

    You can only select ONLY 1 external receiver antenna source (EXT1,
EXT2 or XVTR) for RX1 on a given band.   See drawing below.   This is by
design, otherwise you could have multiple receive antennas connected to
RX1 at the same time.

        Note:  I verified PowerSDR 3.1.5 external antenna selection
operates as intended using my ANAN-100D and 2 receive antennas.

HTH,
Bill KC9XG

Drawing deleted by sender.