[hpsdr] Pre-Distortion

Owen, Michael Michael.Owen at saabusa.com
Mon Dec 9 07:07:06 PST 2013

Dear friends,

If you want to sample transmitted RF and don't want to tie up your Bird wattmeter, there are tons of nice directional couplers on eBay for cheap.  Probably cheaper than a sniffer slug for the Bird.  Most are VHF/UHF but this usually means looser (lower) coupling at HF.  Directivity remains good at low frequencies, too.

W9IP