[hpsdr] Pre-Distortion

Helmut, DC6NY dc6ny at gmx.de
Mon Dec 9 07:20:59 PST 2013

Hi Bruce,

you are right. Sometimes it's difficult with the correct terminology, hi.
Isolation has to exceed maximal used attenuation. And here are the traps
hidden: When cross-talk isolation inside the radio is too small the
pre-distortion 'mechanism' could react on the driver signal instead of the
amp output signal.

73,Helmut, DC6NY