[hpsdr] Pre-Distortion

Bruce Beford bruce.beford at myfairpoint.net
Mon Dec 9 07:28:24 PST 2013

I agree.

For users to properly implement the pre-distortion techniques, both
isolation within the complete system and appropriate attenuation of the
sampled signal will be needed. Achieving the required isolation through the
TX chain may take special care, and possibly (probably?) modifications to
existing T/R switching...

I am glad to read updates on this exciting development work. Thanks for all
your efforts.

73,
Bruce N1RX