[hpsdr] 48V 2000W Power supply

Mike Seguin n1jez at burlingtontelecom.net
Wed Dec 11 09:36:59 PST 2013

Hi Kjell,

Quite a few of us use this type of supply from HP. (watch the wrap)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-226519-001-spares-253232-001-2950w-power-supply-f-BLADE-enclosure-BL20p-/370956188128?pt=PCA_UPS&hash=item565eb639e0

There is a smaller version.

Typical use is in applications like this:

http://bigskyspaces.com/w7gj/Platinumi-1.pdf

Mike

---
73,