[hpsdr] New clock oscillator for OpenHPSDR?

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at wb4gcs.org
Fri Dec 13 08:08:08 PST 2013

That looks even better than the VCXO I bought from FOX, -120db at 10 KHz
offset.  Nice thing about FOX is they make a 1 GHz VCXO that is just as
good.

I bought two of each to make GPSDOs for my microwave stations per W1GHZ.

Do you know the price on the Crystek?  Since I haven't built my
Gibraltar, yet would this be a drop-in replacement??

Thanks & 73,
Jim
wb4gcs at amsat.org

On 12/13/2013 5:07 AM, Kjell Karlsen wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I just got this info from Crystec:
> http://www.crystek.com/crystal/spec-sheets/clock/CCSS-945.pdf
>
> Extremely good phase noise!