[hpsdr] New clock oscillator for OpenHPSDR?

Helmut, DC6NY dc6ny at gmx.de
Fri Dec 13 08:52:35 PST 2013

Hi Kjell.

Thanks for information, but I see no direct chance for any substitution in
this 5V sine wave application. On the 10 MHz level phase noise hasn't been
an issue and concerning to the sampling frequency 122,88 Mhz I'm not sure
that the approx. 10 dB better phase noise can improve SFDR dramatically. But
it's interesting that a lot of suppliers meanwhile  discover phase noise a
determining factor of total system's performance.

73, Helmut, DC6NY