[hpsdr] 48V 2000W Power supply

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Fri Dec 13 12:45:18 PST 2013

Hi Brian.

I contacted Eltek and asked about this product and it is originally
constructed to be used in systems for back-up PSU´s for broadcast and
telecommunications sites BUT they also works independent and are well
filtered for use in sensitive RF environment. The specifications also
shows this.

73, Kjell

--
Sendt med Operas e-postklient: http://www.opera.com/mail/