[hpsdr] Munin works finally

Tony Hagen prosdr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 06:17:08 PST 2013

Hi Berndt,

Yes, I overlooked the NTC resistor incorporation for bias stabilization.
Though I have not done this addition but my NTC was bad as it never gave
linear results but then sure I will try.

To reduce heat if we do not use the predriver probably we can save another 1
amps of current during idle condition.
Further, the kind of heat is generated the 1000mf/25V caps should be
replaced with 50 volt type or else it will derate.

Please provide me the results after you feed RF. Take care of C25,26,27 with
the suggested part # by kjell.
I do not have the CGO NPO type yet.

73s
Tony