[hpsdr] Munin works finally

Tony Hagen prosdr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 06:07:21 PST 2013

Hi Georg,

I am getting my coupler ready before I connect the output to the Spectrum
Analyzer to get IMD results

73s
Tony

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 17:05:26 +0530
From: "Tony Hagen" <prosdr at gmail.com>
To: <hpsdr at lists.openhpsdr.org>
Subject: [hpsdr] Munin works finally

Hi Kjell,

Good news -Munin works well now.

C25,26,27 which I replaced with 4x220 pf/1kv ?Disc-ceramic is heating superb
? Is this is because its not mlcc

As I was going through the datasheet of the MOSFET ? RD100HFF1 its
recommended for 0-30Mhz ? how we achieve results or cover the 6 meter band.

Further, what I experienced the bias voltage shifts with the temperature
rise that might result in instability of the power output so something
temperature compensated bias circuitry if incorporated will enhance the
efficiency of the circuit.

Of course, my present worry is C25,C26,C27

73s
Tony
Hi Tony,

did you measure your IMD3 results? Be aware, that Penelope has his worst
IMD3 at low PA-Settings (38,8dB). I measured Penelope at max output with
-38.6dB going up to -70,3dB at Pa-Settings of 55,0dB.

73, Georg, dl2kp