[hpsdr] Mounting Munin T1 & T2??

Robert Lorenzini bob at llorenzini.com
Tue Dec 24 15:32:14 PST 2013

I don't think I'm following you. The leads on the drivers should stick
up above the board before they are trimmed.
I trashed the mounting spacers. Mounted all the transistors to the heat
sink, shimmed up the board until every
thing was level and then made new spacers (tubes) and used a screw
through the board to the heat sink. You
want to avoid any strain on the board.

Bob