[hpsdr] Mounting Munin T1 & T2??

John radio at mediacombb.net
Tue Dec 24 13:09:26 PST 2013

Hi Bob,

I don't think that document applies in my case.  With the transistors
I got with my kit, and with the four board mounting spacers made so
that the tops of the transistor flanges are flush with the top of the
circuit board, the other transistors leads are way above the level of
the top of the board.

John,  WoGN