[hpsdr] Hermes IP Address reset

Tim wa7tof at comcast.net
Thu Feb 21 16:04:58 PST 2013

Hello all,

I'm getting back to working my Hermes board after a number of months
hiatus and have run into a problem. To make a long story short the PC I
used it on last was on a different network, I've made some changes to my
home network. I wrote down on paper the the old static IP address that I
assigned the Hermes board but it has turned up missing. Now I have a
Hermes board that I can't access. I've already attempted using the HPSDR
boot loader and programmer software applications but can't seem to get
the right subnet mask for it to grab the mac address. Is there a way to
reset the Hermes board to it's original shipped configuration so that I
can start over and re-assigning a new static IP address? Please respond
direct to my home email - wa7tof at comcast.net.

Thanks in advance.
Tim - WA7TOF