[hpsdr] cuSDR and Multiple Receivers

Gloria Koch n1wwq at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 25 18:14:26 PST 2013

I think it's great what Hermann has done with the cuSDR program.

The multiple receivers is amazing.

I'm wondering though, the multiplicity of it is constrained to the visual.
I realize that listening to 7 receivers simultaneously may be a bit much.

But what if you could pan the receiver in not just a stereo field, but in a
3D surround sound environment?

You may choose to have them not only put into the 3D field but set the volume
level low perhaps until something of interest perks your curiosity.

I beleive something like this is currently done with PowerSDR but only in the stereo
field and only two receivers.

Maybe more is too much for a PC to handle since 7 Demodulators would have
to be running simultaneously?

I think with PowerSDR two receivers is great. But with HPSDR and 7 receivers,
just wondering...?

-Rick / N1GP