[hpsdr] cuSDR and Multiple Receivers

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Mon Feb 25 18:28:23 PST 2013

Hi Rick,
Check out my video showing cuSDR64 with the Wideband + 20M + 17M + 15M +
10Mhz WWV. Any one of the displayed receiver panadapters can be the
central enlarged display with simple clicks of our mouse. Using the
"BinAural" simulator in PowerSDR/OpenHPSDR will certainly give you the
"3d sound effect" for the main panadapter.

Now persuade Hermann to add all the complexity of routing audio to
multiple channels that don't exist in WinXP ;-)  It might possibly be
done with "Jack" in Linux <g>

http://www.screencast.com/t/CrwOtsoqYI

GL 73 de Ken N9VV
Skype ID "Apache-Labs"