[hpsdr] Janus as soundcard?

Roland Etienne roland.etienne at free.fr
Mon Feb 4 09:26:34 PST 2013

Hi all,

Well, I do not agree. A few years ago, I had lot of fun using Ozy and Janus
with a V6 softrock Rx-Tx, adding a SI570, ADC for power readings,
interfacing with Alex, Pennywistle, modifying the Ozy and Powersdr
softwares, etc..
I think that Ozy is also a good board to begin working with Verilog or Vhdl,
it has a lot of I/O, Jtag connections to experiment with!

Some photos on my profile on hamsdr site.

73,
Roland F8CHK