[hpsdr] Janus as sound card

Alfred Green nu8i at cox.net
Mon Feb 4 11:50:13 PST 2013

On 2/4/2013 10:44 AM, AA8K73 GMail wrote:
> Guys in the group looked at making Janus act as a PC sound card, but
> the machinations needed to be a "sound card" for Microsoft Windows was
> a lot more effort than anyone was willing to devote to the project.

Thanks, Mike, Jeremy, and to everyone else that replied.

Maybe I'll put it on my project list, but I've never written a device
driver so it may well be too much to bite off.

My Janus cards have seen enough use over the years with my SDR1000 so I
don't regret their purchase.

GL & 73,  Alf  NU8I
Phoenix,  AZ  DM33xo