[hpsdr] Specifying Explicit IPs for Hermes or Metis in PSDR

Duane - N9DG n9dg at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 05:21:19 PST 2013

Actually what I would like to see is a way to specify the IP of the Metis or Hermes within PowerSDR. I have already setup each of my Metis and Hermes boards with static IPs. What I really want to do is run more than one instance of PowerSDR on a single PC and then have each respective install of PowerSDR be permanently associated with a particular Hermes or Metis. Currently there is no way to explicitly configure a PowerSDR session on the same machine to talk a specific Metis or Hermes  (easily?). And ideally with the ability to have both metis or Hermes be on the same IP subnet.

And I could see someday with even more PC horsepower wanting to run even more than 2 of the IP based HPSDR boards on the same computer, in the same subnet.

Duane
N9DG