[hpsdr] [OT] overwhelmed by Android tablets

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Tue Feb 19 10:12:04 PST 2013

Thank you
John
Tim
Dave
Erik
grrrrr
Curt
these comments are *very* helpful. There is a flood of tablets (junk?)
from China right now.  I guess if you only want to read your Google
email they are FB, but we Hams have much higher aspirations for our
mobile gear :-) :-)

thank you all. I will keep looking for a refurbished Nexus-7 from Google
and see what might be available.

many thanks to all for taking the time to help me understand these new
devices.

73 de Ken N9VV