[hpsdr] Hermes HPSDR remote

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Mon Feb 25 18:20:28 PST 2013

How about using the recommended Gigabit Switch (approximately $20 at
geeks.com) and plug your home side of the LAN into the switch. Then also
plug in your cable modem/router to one port of the switch. That way you
can communicate locally between computers and your Hermes on the LAN
*and* get out to communicate with the Internet.

GL de Ken N9VV