[hpsdr] Hermes card v Anan-10 and Anan-100 questions please.

Chris Wilson chris at chriswilson.tv
Sat Jan 5 03:13:10 PST 2013

  05/01/2013 11:09

If I wanted to use a 50 volt PA for better IMD than a 12 volt FET PA
can give, could I buy a Hermes card and use it with a separate PA
section, either home brew or commercial, running off a 50 volt supply?
What are the differences between the Anan-10 and Anan-100
transceivers, and the Hermes board, power amplifier section aside, and
are there any things I need to be aware of please? I would like a
minimum of 200 watts from an add on PA stage.

--
       Best Regards,
                   Chris Wilson.
mailto: chris at chriswilson.tv