[hpsdr] problem loading 2.1 firmware

glen worstell glen at worstell.com
Wed Jan 9 17:48:15 PST 2013

I have a Hermes with an ANAN-10 running 2.0 firmware. I have loaded 2.0
and one or two previous versions with no issues.

Now when I try to program I get a message that erasing is starting and
then I get a message that it timed out and I should cycle the power and
try again (and doing this gives the same error).

I've done this before using Linux (Mint Mate 13) and since it did not
work I tried the Windows-7 code with the same result.

Happily it seems that nothing was actually erased because PowerSDR 2.2.7
still works FB.

Any suggestions?

Glen, KG0T