[hpsdr] problem loading 2.1 firmware

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Thu Jan 10 00:05:16 PST 2013

Hi Glen.

I have the same problem here but if I just press "Program" once again, the
programming continues and everything works.

I have mentioned this for the "software guys" and they mean it is some
setting in my PC. As long as I can do it in this way, I do not mind.

73, Kjell

På Thu, 10 Jan 2013 02:48:15 +0100, skrev glen worstell