[hpsdr] Location of file that holds OpenHPSR/PowerSDR memory entries?

Larry J on Ubuntu 10.04 Desktop larry at foxgulch.com
Thu Jan 10 14:41:53 PST 2013

After leaving my PC running last night, I experienced a power glitch.  So when I opened up PowerSDR_RX2 (W5WC), I found that my carefully crafted frequency memory entries were missing from the memory Inteface form.  In fact the form was completely blank.  I searched for memory.xml  as both admin and my normal user but turned up nothing associated with PowerSDR.  I had generated a database export but that apparently doesn't contain my frequency entries.

Anyone know where PowerSDR stores the file associated with these frequency entries and what it's name is?

Larry W0AY