[hpsdr] ANAN-10 to ANAN-100D

Tim Forrester tim.forrester at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 02:58:58 PST 2013

Hi Guys,

I've been so pleased with the performance of my ANAN-10 that I'm thinking
of upgrading to ANAN-100D primarily because of the potential for diversity
reception and the benefits it likely brings.

So I have a few questions - apologies is this isn't the right forum but I
guess someone here will know :-)

1. What is the situation with software / firmware support for the ANAN-100D
?  I don't want to miss out on any enhancements to Hermes / ANAN-10 which
may not be carried over to ANAN-100D

2. Is there a case provided / available for the ANAN-100D ?

3.  Would anyone on this reflector be interested in my ANAN-10 ?  Contact
me off list is so interested.

73 Tim

KT6UK / G4WIM