[hpsdr] JT65HF with Hermes?

John radio at mediacombb.net
Sun Jan 13 11:05:01 PST 2013

I'm answering my own message to record Hermes / JT65HF has been running
very well for over 45 minutes!

The only change I made that seems to have allowed them to work together
is one I made to a single setting in the Control Panel for the VAC
program.  The Max Inst. was set at the default value of 20.  When it was
lowered to 5, I was able to decode well.

73,

John,  WoGN