[hpsdr] Hermes J16 PTT

Mike Monnier w8bac at comcast.net
Tue Jan 29 07:23:45 PST 2013

I have a Apache Labs Hermes/Anan10 transceiver. Windows 7 64bit, W5WC PowerSDR 2.2.9, Hermes firmware version 2.2.rbf. The trouble is I cannot find a way to make the J16 pins 1 and 2 push to talk work. I am using a ribbon cable to a breakout box. I have checked continuity within the extra equipment, no problems. I have looked at PowerSDR setup from one end to the other and cannot find a setting related to PTT I have not tried. MOX works using PSDR UI.

I am looking for ideas. Any other hams here using the J16, pins 1,2 Push To Talk? This has me stumped. Thanks in advance.

Mike
W8BAC