[hpsdr] More Munin...

n3evl n3evl at townisp.com
Tue Jan 29 07:24:49 PST 2013

I recently completed my Munin amp and actually got on the air with it
this past weekend.  Got some good reports on 40m and 80m.

My setup is Alex based - Mercury, Penelope, Metis, Excalibur with
Penelope now driving Munin instead of PennyWhistle.

I still need to do some checkout on the other bands but looking good so
far.  May try and get hold of a 24V PSU as mentioned by Kjell but for
now, happy to have HPSDR with 100W capability.

I posted a couple of pics on HamSDR: see <
http://www.hamsdr.com/profile1.aspx?id=1901 >

Munin is in a TenTec cabinet with a rear-mounted fan.

73, Pete, N3EVL