[hpsdr] 2x HP-powerSDR on 1 pc

n3evl n3evl at townisp.com
Fri Jan 4 11:33:13 PST 2013

You can use the -datapath command line qualifier for PowerSDR to specify
where the database lives.  I have desktop shortcuts for various
instances of PowerSDR, both Flex and HPSDR and keep the databases
separate by using this mechanism.  For example, I have instances for the
single and dual RX HPSDR flavors specified as shown below.  Note that
this is on WinXP - the "appdata" syntax may be different on Windows 7.
Note also there are no line breaks in each example (other than applied
by my e-mail client).

Pete, N3EVL

C:\devel\HPSDR_New_SVN_Jan_2012\HPSDR_032212\PowerSDR_HPSDR_2\bin\Release\PowerSDR.exe
-datapath:"%appdata%\FlexRadio Systems\PowerSDR_2232_RX1"

C:\devel\HPSDR_New_SVN_Jan_2012\HPSDR_032212\PowerSDR_HPSDR_2_RX2\bin\Release\PowerSDR.exe
-datapath:"%appdata%\FlexRadio Systems\PowerSDR_2232_RX2"