[hpsdr] 2x HP-powerSDR on 1 pc

Hermann hvh.net at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 07:48:00 PST 2013

Hi Bert,

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:40 PM, H.A.Meijer <meijer.ha at home.nl> wrote:

>  Hi Hermann,
>
> tnx for trying,
> Makes me think of on how powersdr selects it's IP when starting 1x
> powersdr and there are 2 transceivers stby on the network.

I'm not sure about that either.

>  And how about the powersdr database, they will share 1 database, I think.

Well, I started two different versions of PSDR, such that each used its own
database.

>  I will try and see, when anan100 arrives.
> By the way, I did install the latest CUSDR (0.3.2.9) and the new tuning
> futures are great,
> but I'm still a bit confused about the different tuning settings and
> possibility's.
> Sometime I lose the rx bandpass out of the panadapter display and can't
> get it back.

It maybe a little confusing when you try it first, yes. Bit if you loose
the bandpass you can simply click on "VFO=Mid" (on the popup) and you're
back to the center frequency.

73, Hermann
DL3HVH