[hpsdr] 2x HP-powerSDR on 1 pc

H.A.Meijer meijer.ha at home.nl
Fri Jan 4 07:40:21 PST 2013

Hi Hermann,

tnx for trying,
Makes me think of on how powersdr selects it's IP when starting 1x
powersdr and there are 2 transceivers stby on the network.
And how about the powersdr database, they will share 1 database, I think.
I will try and see, when anan100 arrives.
By the way, I did install the latest CUSDR (0.3.2.9) and the new tuning
futures are great,
but I'm still a bit confused about the different tuning settings and
possibility's.
Sometime I lose the rx bandpass out of the panadapter display and can't
get it back.
It's probably a bit 'gewöhnungsbedürftig'. ( or maybe I have to read the
readme file first (HI)).

73  Bert