[hpsdr] Fwd: QtRadio ghpsdr3 and anan10 under linux

stephen pearce pearce.sg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 11:55:55 PST 2013

Hi Rob et al

Thanks for your replies .. it is somewhat of a relief to know I probably
don't have a hardware problem.

It is the ghpsdr3-alex branch that I am using.

Is there any linux software that will allow transmit with the anan10?

QtRadio and the ghpsdr3-alex trunk seems the easiest and tidiest to compile
and get going.

Maybe we could work together to address the transmit issues if no one else
is working on it.

73s
de zl1any stephen

--