[hpsdr] LibUsb driver problem

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Wed Jan 9 05:26:02 PST 2013

Johan,
I am confused that you felt that you had to use a wizard to create an .inf file, when we
(TAPR/OpenHPSDR) already provide you with one!  And provide all the files that you need,
including the one that you seem to be missing: the 64 bit driver file: libusb0_x64.sys.

You should have either downloaded the libusb_driver_Signed.zip file or used the contents
of the "Program Files (x86)\OpenHPSDR\ LibUSB0 Driver for Ozy directory, which should have
included "libusb-HPSDR.inf".  USING THAT INF FILE, you should have installed the driver
package, which should have made things work fine for you.

Apparently, you followed some other procedure and made your own .inf file, which is likely
causing you this grief.

73,
George K9TRV