[hpsdr] OpenHPSDR suitable HF Amps

Abhi A abhiarunoday at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 07:50:05 PST 2013

Berndt,

The 10W PA was sold with almost no margin for folks who had purchased
a TAPR hermes card, however, it was not commercially viable to keep
selling it indefinitely,

If you need one I can have it made available for you,

The Hermes Housing is still available:
https://apache-labs.com/al-products/1029/Enclosure-for-Hermes.html,

73s,
Abhi

G'day,

I was surprised to find out that Apache-Labs no longer sells the ANAN-10
kits nor the enclosure. What gives Abhi?

Now this begs the question how long before we see Apollo or Munnin? Do
we have an ETA for either of these amplifiers?

I have several amplifiers that would be suitable to interface with
Hermes, but neither have the form-factor for a man-pack design.

73, Berndt
VK5ABN