[hpsdr] New PC?

tokio.endo2 at i.softbank.jp tokio.endo2 at i.softbank.jp
Thu Jan 17 20:46:33 PST 2013

Hi John,

I upgraded my PC a couple of days ago from Pentium4 3.4G 32bit 2GB Windows XP to Intel Corei5-3570K 8GB GPU included 64bit Windows7, i.e. no separate graphic board. I've never experienced 5 RX, but PowerSDR 2Rx as well as cuSDR 2RX run very smooth  for me with Hermes V2.2. I'm using 17" dual-display. Corei5 is good for me in terms of power consumption, it consumes less that my previous Pentium4. Look at QRZ.com for my humble shack.

73,
Tokio Endo
JA1CCA