[hpsdr] Wish Item

Larry Dodd 101science at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 19:18:30 PST 2013

Yes Warren the ANF will serve the purpose I was looking for.
I figured it was there somewhere!
Thanks for the information and fast response! What a wonderful group!
73
Larry K4LED
Message: 13
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 16:15:35 -0500
From: 101science <101science at gmail.com>
To: "hpsdr at lists.openhpsdr.org" <hpsdr at lists.openhpsdr.org>
Subject: [hpsdr] Wish Item

A tunable  variable notch filter for receiving would be nice for eliminating carriers in the middle of a voice channel. If it is available in PowerSDR I have not been able to find it.
Larry K4LED

Message: 14