[hpsdr] First Cut at Wireshark Plugin

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Mon Jul 1 18:58:31 PDT 2013

I have the first cut at a wireshark plugin up for download on my site.  You can get it at:

http://www.nh6z.net/Files/openhpsdr.dll

It's a Win32 executable, so only use it with the Win32 version of Wireshark.  It goes in the C:\Program Files\Wireshark\plugins\1.10.0 directory.  It currently supports all of the "normal" HPSDR messages on the wire and decodes them.  It doesn't support bootloader mode, nor the firmware update protocol yet.

Source code is available, such as it is, in my git repository.  You can browse using http://git.nh6z.net, or check it out from git://git.nh6z.net/wireshark.git.

The next step is to put some decoding in there for the encapsulated USB packets inside the ethernet frame.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com