[hpsdr] ExtIO for hermes

Alberto I2PHD i2phd at weaksignals.com
Fri Jul 5 07:16:28 PDT 2013

On 7/4/2013 10:52 PM, Alberto I2PHD wrote:

> /If somebody is in need of the updated ExtIO for Mercury (Mercury, not Hermes...),
> please write////me directly and I will send it./

I received a few requests for the updated ExtIO dll, so I decided to place it in my
Web page.

Please go to :  http://www.weaksignals.com

then click on "Winrad" on the left side column, then on

"_Click here to download the updated ExtIO_HPSDR for the latest version of the Mercury firmware_"

A RAR file will start downloading, with the updated DLL and the .rbf and .hex files for
Ozy and Mercury.

Please let me know of any problems or malfunctions, thanks

--
/*73 Alberto I2PHD*/